Version 18.104.22.168 of ERP²® Released
July 1, 2011 - Quadrate releases version 22.214.171.124 of ERP². This
version contains the following new features and bug fixes:
Version 126.96.36.199 (July 1, 2011)
- Uploads containing more than 999 line items can now be
- Users can simulate data uploads without committing changes to
- Long text can be changed in BDC recordings using the newer SAP
- Multiple Templates and Upload Mappings can be exported and
imported at once.
- Enterprise Clients will prompt to auto update when Enterprise
Server has been upgraded.
- Installer is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit machines.
- Improved performance with Office 2007 XLSX files.
- Conditional scripts in upload mappings applied to the first
line item of a loop would cause the upload to fail.
- After updating the name of a field in the template editor a
newly created load file would not reflect the changes made.
- Moving a column from the detail to the header level in a same
file mapping would not update the mapping.
- Deleting tags while in use would throw an unexpected
- Hitting enter on the duplicate template name message would
attempt to start the recording again.
- Groups would not be hidden after removing all the templates in
- Selecting another SAP system after a logon failure would never
use the stored credentials.
- The relationship editor would come up twice after closing a
- Users were unable to open data sources from the Data Sources
tab in the Upload Mapping Browser.
- The logs would not always refresh correctly when changing the
- The template editor would prompt to download field descriptions
when the Descriptions check box was unchecked.
- Multiple same level loops could not be created without a field
being modified between the loops.
- A templates execute every x and then y line items was only
saving a maximum value of 1000.
- A error would be displayed when right clicking on a Upload
Mapping when a template it referenced was deleted.
- Canceling out of the log on dialog would present the user with
an error message.
- A message would not be displayed when a log was successfully
- The selected item in the upload section would not always scroll
into view during a refresh.
- The file explorer would attempt to load the Desktop folder
first before loading the load file folder causing potential
- Backup sheets would automatically be mapped when Upload
Mappings were created from Load Files and the Backup option was
- Changing the view in the Upload Mapping browser would not take
effect until the refresh button was clicked.
- Highlighting in the relationship editor was not showing with
white text when an item was selected.
- Attempting to restore the original template contents on a
template that was renamed during import threw an error.